San Antonio Personal Injury Attorney
Michael Maloney is a board-certified attorney specializing in complex litigation involving medical malpractice, personal injury, construction accident cases, and product liability. With over 30 years of experience, Mr. Maloney has handled major litigation resulting in many multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts.
Maloney Law Group, P.L.L.C., headed by Mr. Maloney, has an emphasis on medical malpractice cases against negligent hospitals, doctors, and nursing homes, as well as cases involving victims harmed by negligent truck drivers and motorists.
Mr. Maloney attended University of Texas at Austin and obtained his law degree from St. Mary’s University School of Law in 1980. He is board-certified in personal injury law and has practiced in San Antonio since graduating from law school.
Sample Verdicts and Settlements
- $5,000,000 – Head-on collision with an 18-wheeler causing serious injury and death
- $4,190,000 – Carbon monoxide leak exposed the crew to harmful gases
- $3,600,000 – Construction accident death due to dangerous work conditions
- $3,000,000 – Trucking accident resulting in death
- $1,450,000 – Ceiling collapse at a construction site resulting in serious injuries
- $1,100,000 – Fall in a hospital emergency department resulting in brain injury
See More Case Results
Areas of Practice
- Personal injury
- Medical malpractice
- Car and truck accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Million Dollar Advocates Club, 2019
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates, 2019
Contact Maloney Law Group, P.L.L.C. at (210) 361-2997 to request a free initial consultation.